IF YOU ARE READING THIS BLOG PLEASE ADD ME AS A FOLLOWER!

Followers

Saturday, May 7, 2011

I am giving up!!

Well kinda sort of??

I have decided after lots of thought that, I am finally going to stop losing weight and just settle at the weight that I am at. Well I am going to do try to lose more weight until june 8,2011. Why that date? That is the date that I started WW. Yes three years ago.

For the last 3 years I have been losing weight. I have lost 97 pounds! I am proud of my weight loss accomplishments but it is kind of at a stall right now. No I wouldn't say that I am plateauing, I am just probably not putting in 100 % effort that I did when I first started. I am not gaining any weight, just keeping the same weight. Well one week I will lose the next I will gain it back or most of the weight loss back. It is small weight loss that I am seeing anyways!

For the past 3 years that is all my body has known is to lose weight, maybe it needs a break. Maybe I need a mental break. Maybe I need not to feel guilty about eating food and wonder how it is going to effect my weight on the scale.

I have also realized that I don't really care about the number on the scale and that I like the way my body looks. Let's not go overboard my body is not great looking but it is better that what is looked like 3 years ago. I now can fit into my sister's size 8 jeans.

Ofcourse I would love to be a person that says that I have lost a 100 pounds but for now I am saying I have lost 97 pounds. But you know what, I don't care!!

And I also have really started having some personal great success at running. I love it. Too me that makes me feel great. Knowing that I just finished a 10km race and I wasn't the last one done.

So as of June 2011, I am going to maintain my weight. And continuing running!

Any thoughts?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails