I can feel that Spring is here, or at least it is starting to make an appearance. The days are longer. The weather is starting to get warmer which only makes running so much easier and better. Which brings me to my next subject running.
For my little readers that I have, you know that I discovered running last year and fell in love with it. I ran my furthest distance of 10km just before the snow hit. I always thought that I would be a winter runner. But when the snow came, I just couldn't get motivated to go out there and run. I would always plan a run, then the night before we would get hit with a dumping of snow which made me not want to run. In fact I think I used this as an excuse not to run or even to get any exercise in.I did managed to get a few runs in, on slippery,wet and snowy trails. A couple weeks ago I was dodging puddles.
But the upside of all those horrible runs is that it has made my pace so much faster. I am running a pace that I have never seen before. I keep glancing at my Garmin and think it must be wrong. I am getting stronger and faster.
I am back to running!!
3 comments:
Hi Sarah - shoot me an email to kandymac (@) gmail
Hi Sarah! I found your blog after you left a comment on mine. :) Keep it up with running! I love that feeling of getting faster and stronger. We suffered through tons and tons of rain all winter here in Washington state. It's still raining, but we have been seeing glimmers of hope now and then when the sun decides to come out and say hi. I'm ready for summer! lol
PS...awesome weight loss!!!!!!! Woohoo!
Post a Comment