IF YOU ARE READING THIS BLOG PLEASE ADD ME AS A FOLLOWER!

Followers

Monday, January 10, 2011

Successful week?

This week I made it my goal to track 100%. I tried not to eat things that I didn't know the points value on. You might say, "well just look them up" I am not talking a simple granola bar but things like an BLT sandwhich that I would buy at a grocery store.

Here is my daily tracker. I am so happy that it is full. No zeros in it. Well there are some zeros, I got no activity in this week. Next week I promise.







Well let's hope it shows on the scale tomorrow at weigh in. Tune in tomorrow when I post my weigh in results.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah....thanks for the comment! Wow...close to 100 pounds...seriously amazing! Great job...keep it up :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails