- I am so proud that I have been improving my 5km run time every time I go out and run. I am almost 2 mins and 20 secs faster then my race time in July. I can feel my running improving every time I go out and run.
- My eating has been on track all week.Tracking everything that goes in my mouth. Trying to get my daily fruits and veggies in everyday. The last three days at work I have purchased a small bag of Dutch Baked chips. I don’t even feel bad about it. Because I have tracked it, they are only 4 points a bag and they satisfy me.
- Hubby and I are pretty much set to book our anniversary trip down south soon. We have narrowed down where we want to go. We basically just have to book it this weekend. We won’t be on our trip on our actual anniversary but I am ok with that.
Friday is almost here. Time to relax and sleep in.
No comments:
Post a Comment