IF YOU ARE READING THIS BLOG PLEASE ADD ME AS A FOLLOWER!

Followers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weekend recap!

Well as I said in a previous blog, my hubby went away for a boys weekend to Niagara Falls to watch the super bowl. It was just me and the dog all weekend.

 

It was GREAT! I cooked cabbage rolls, I deep cleaned my kitchen. I went to the gym this morning, did 40 mins on the treadmill. I got to watch endless episodes of Melrose Place on DVD also. All in all it was GREAT!

As for my cabbage rolls, they were delish! My husband probably wouldn’t eat cabbage rolls that’s why I decided to make them this weekend. I did them in the crockpot. I wasn’t sure if it would work, but it did!!!! I am going to definitely make these again!

Here is a picture of my dinner from last night. I had some greek salad on the side with no dressing.

!sgf 001

 

sgf 002

And ofcourse Sami, who I spent the weekend with, passed out on the couch!

 

Sadly the weekend is over, but I am on vacation this week, so tomorrow morning I can flip over in bed, and know that I don’t have to get up!!

How was everyone else’s weekend?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails